- Administrator – Kazimiera Świątek, Niestkowo 14 76-270 Ustka, running the business under the name Fishparty Manufaktura Kazimiera Świątek, registered in Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, using the NIP number: 839-24-34-771 and REGON number:771487150, hereinafter referred to as Administrator
- Website – service available at the address: http://fishparty.pl/
- User – every entity that browses the contents of the Store.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
2. Personal data
- The data controller of the User’s personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is the Administrator.
- The User may transfer his personal data to the Administrator via the contact form available on the Website.
- Users’ Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the contact form are processed in order to answer the User’s request and to send to the User by the Administrator their own commercial information. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary but necessary for the User to use the contact form. Data processing takes place only with the consent of the User, which the User may express in the form.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons, and their processing is carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in detail in:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC
- the Act of July 18, 2002 for the provision of electronic services
- The User has the rights specified in the legal acts referred to in § 2 point 7, in particular:
- the right to access data
- the right to correct data
- the right to limit data processing
- the right to object to data processing
- the right to delete data (the so-called right to be forgotten)
- the right to transfer data
3. Collected data
- During your use of the Website it automatically collects user data. These data include: IP address, domain name, browser type, type of operating system. These data can be collected by cookies and Google Analytics, and may also be stored in the server log files.
- Cookies are files sent to a computer or other device (eg. laptop, smartphone, tablet) of the User when viewing the Website. Cookie files remember the User’s preferences, which allows to improve the quality of services provided, improve search results and the accuracy of information displayed and to track user preferences.
- The consent for storing or accessing cookies by the Administrator on his device is expressed by the User through the settings of the browser installed on the User’s device.
- The User may delete existing cookies from the device using the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server on which the Website is stored. Each such query is saved in the server logs. The logs include, among others: User’s IP address, date and time of logging into the server, information about the web browser and the operating system used.
- The data stored in the server logs are not connected in any way with the specific entities that use the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User. Server logs are used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server.
4. The purpose of data usage
The data provided by the User or collected automatically, are used by the Administrator for the purpose of:
- the correct operation, configuration, security of the Website,
- monitoring the state of the session,
- adaptation of the displayed information to the user’s preferences or analysis, research and audit of the Website’s views,
- as well as for statistical and marketing purposes.
5. Final provisions
- This document may include changes that may be influenced by the development of Internet technology, changes in the law regarding the protection of personal data and the development of our Website. All changes will be communicated to Users immediately and in a visible and understandable manner.